51 Powerful Short Motivational Quotes for Kids in 
These motivational quotes for kids help them to build a positive mindset. Motivational quotes play a significant role in child growth.
Feeding your kids motivational quotes every day can help them become the best version of themselves. Aside from being inspiring, these words can also have a lasting effect on their character.
The power of words cannot be underestimated, and motivational quotes for kids should focus on this aspect as well. These inspirational and motivational quotes will help them to make realize their potential.
As a parent, you want them to learn to question the world and to find their own strengths. How you talk to them will determine their life path. These quotes will help your child stay motivated when life gets tough. These motivational quotes will encourage kids to work hard and do their best.
These motivational quotes for kids are short and easy to understand, which means they’ll be memorable to your child.
By sharing these quotes with your child, you can help them develop a positive perspective on the world. By applying these messages to their daily lives, you’ll help them develop a strong identity and be more likely to reach their dreams. The more you share these quotes with your child, the more they’ll grow and become independent.
Children who read motivational quotes will be more likely to build positive relationships with others. They will have a more optimistic attitude, which will help them achieve their goals and dreams. Inspiring quotes for kids can inspire your child to pursue their dreams and build positive relationships.
These quotes are also helpful for children with illnesses or disabilities. By reading them, they’ll be reassured that they aren’t alone in their quests to be successful.
Short Motivational Quotes for Kids to Help Them Overcome any Obstacle
Positive messages inspire children and enhance their self-esteem. By reading these quotes and encouraging them to do the same, parents can help them develop a more positive outlook and connection with others.
These quotes are great examples of positive thinking and can be used to motivate your child to overcome obstacles.
Parents can also use these motivational quotes for kids to raise their children’s spirits. The best part is that they’re suitable for all ages, from babies to teenagers. They can use these words of wisdom to build up their self-esteem.
1. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
2. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”– Wayne Gretzky
3. “We all can dance when we find music we love.” – Giles Andreae
4. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
5. “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
6. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
7. “When you know better you do better.” – Maya Angelou
8. “We are what we repeatedly do.”- Aristotle
9. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
10. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
- If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our 101 Most Powerful Inspirational Quotes for Kids to Keep Inspired
11. “Be silly, be honest, be kind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” – Margaret Fuller
13. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
14. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
15. “Don’t make plans. Make options.” – Jennifer Aniston
16. “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.”– John Assaraf
17. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” – Margaret Mead
18. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens.”– Helen Keller
19. “It’s always too soon to quit.”– Norman Vincent Peale
20. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
21. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “We grow great by dreams.” – Woodrow Wilson
23. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
24. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” – Hans Christen Andersen
25. “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy
26. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
27. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
28. “Don’t doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are.” – Aslan
29. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
30. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” –Vince Lombardi
31. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
32. “You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel.” – Robert Tew
33. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
34. “The expert at anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
35. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” – Luis Galarza
36. “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.” – Batman
37. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
38. “I believe that every person is born with talent.” – Maya Angelou
39. “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
40. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
41. “Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must.” – Arthur Wellesley
42. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
43. “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” – Joseph Joubert
44. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
45. “A good education is a foundation for a better future.” – Elizabeth Warren
46. “Everything you can imagine is real.”- Pablo Picasso
47. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
48. “With great power, comes great responsibility.” – from Spiderman
49. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
50. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
51. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
When choosing motivational quotes for kids, keep in mind that it’s important to find a sweet spot. It can be tricky to find the right message that will make your kids feel inspired. What works for adults might not work for kids, so it’s important to find something that will inspire your kids and make them want to read. If you’re looking for inspiration to motivate your child, look for positive messages from other people.